Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Marketing and other boring stuff...

You know for every hour I spend having fun and actually creating dirty pics and vids for my site I spend at least 3-4 times the amount of time promoting myself and driving traffic! I try to stay on a schedule for working and it has really started to pay off and work out well for me. I never would have thought 4 years ago that this job would be so much work but I am proud that I do everything myself! My passions for the site arent only in front of the camera lens, I love being behind the camera, I love thinking up new stuff to do and flexing my creativity. I love being able to code and design graphics... Its truly my dream job and includes all the things I love to be doing!!!

This isnt my dream job but its damn funny!!! ~ Flash Thingy!!!

No comments: